Cooler Shock Reusable Ice Pack
- LASTING COLD – Our durable ice packs for coolers and lunch boxes are colder than ice at 18° F (-8° C) to keep your favorite foods and soft drinks chilled for up to 48 hrs.
- EASY TO USE – Filling these thin reusable cooler packs is easy freezy! Simply, add water once using the included funnel, shake, screw cap on, & freeze until ready to use.
- STRONG – Voted #1 in the 2017-18 Wiki EzVid Ice Pack competition, these cooler and lunch box ice packs are nylon-reinforced for freezer-to-lunch bag trips.
- ALL PURPOSE – These medium-sized reusable ice packs are perfectly designed to keep food and drinks cold inside lunch bags, beach bags, picnic baskets, cooler containers and more!
- CUSTOMER SERVICE – These reusable ice packs for coolers are intended to make your life easier on-the-go! Reach out to our 24/7 support team for any questions or concerns about your new freezer pack set!
Price history and price alert
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
|Price history for Cooler Shock Reusable Ice Pack - for Lunch Bags and Coolers, Long-Lasting Cold Freezer Packs for Lunch Boxes and Containers - Ice Packs for Cooler, School, Beach, Camping, Fishing|
Ice starts out at freezer temperature and will warm fairly quickly to its melting point (32 degrees F). Once at melting point, the ice will stay at the same temperature during the whole process of melting. After fully melting, the liquid starts to warm normally again. Cooler Shock ice packs also start out at freezer temperature, and will warm pretty quickly, but it's melting point is at a much lower temperature — 18 degrees F. During the whole process of melting, Cooler Shock stays at this lower temperature. This lower melting point means that when ice begins melting and warming in your cooler, Cooler Shock packs still stay cold, even as they begin to thaw.
- Easy to use
- Very durable
- Stays cold longer
- None worth mentioning