Incredibly warm, ultralight, and weather resistant the Super Down 15° is our most versatile sleeping bag. Insulated with water-resistant 850+ fill-power Quixdown, it’s the ultimate sleeping bag for backpack hunting in cold temperatures.
The 15° Super Down Sleeping Bag is our medium weight bag with the most versatile fill weight of our sleeping bag line. Utilizing 850+ fill power European goose Quixdown® with our K-DWR water-resistant treatment, and a unique vertical baffle design, we have created a sleeping bag line that is incredibly warm, lightweight, and weather resistant.
The vertical baffle design allows heat to transfer from head to toe freely. Integrated flow gates throughout each baffle keep the down from shifting, minimizing heat loss, and allowing you to utilize your bag in a broader range of temperatures. A full-length zipper and double sliders, allows added ventilation at the footbox.
- QuixDown insulation- premium water-resistant 100% European goose down
- K-DWR water resistance
- Inner and outer shell: 12D Toray Stunner Stretch Micro Ripstop
- 850+ fill power – IDFL certified
- 95/5 down to feather ratio – IDFL certified
- Full hood to minimize heat loss
- Halo, shoulder, and zipper baffles prevent heat loss
- Maximized warmth to weight ratio
- Vertical baffle design
- EN lower limit rated – IDFL certified
- Large mesh storage bag and stuff sack included
- Weight: Regular: 1 lb 15.7 oz / 899 g | Long: 2 lb 2.7 oz / 984 g
- Insulation fill weight: Regular: 19 oz / 539 g | Tall: 20.8 oz / 590 g
- EN lower limit rating: 16°F / -9°C
- Fits user height: Regular: up to 6 ft / 183 cm | Tall: 6 ft 6 in / 198 cm
- Shoulder girth: Regular: 62 in / 157 cm | Tall: 64 in / 163 cm
- Hip girth: Regular: 57 in / 145 cm | Tall: 59 in / 150 cm
- Foot girth: 43 in / 109 cm
- Zipper length: Regular: 65 in / 165 cm | Tall: 71 in / 180 cm
- Primary: Phantom
- Inside and accent: Steel Grey
Price history and price alert
Insulated with water-resistant 850+ fill-power Quixdown, it's the ultimate sleeping bag for backpack hunting in cold temperatures.
- Weather Resistant
- QuixDown Insulation
- none worth mentioning