The Halo 6-Person Tent offers tons of livable space, thanks to its innovative pole structure. An oversize double-door and side D-shaped door makes it easy for everyone to get in and out without creating a bottleneck. A large front vestibule and interior pockets offer storage and keep gear off the floor. The vented, full-coverage fly offers complete rain protection without sacrificing air circulation while seam-taped floor helps prevent leak. Color-coded poles make it easy to set up while the light-reflective points ensure finding your way back to the tent at night is a little easier.
About Marmot Halo 6P Tent
- One Super-Sized Double Door and One Side D Shaped Door with Large Front Vestibule for Gear StorageInterior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Zip Open / Close Canopy Panels
- Pole Sleeve-Clip Combo
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Color Coded “Easy Pitch” Clips and Poles
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Light-Reflective Points
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC DA17 Poles
- Optional Footprint Available
Price history and price alert
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
|Price history for MARMOT Halo 6P|
Marmot combined the easy setup of a classic dome tent with its slick halo system that brings the side walls out and adds tons of extra height.
- Price - $650
- Quality - Great construction
- Ease of Use - Easy to pitch
- A bit pricey and odd ceiling pockets.