Rule the campground when you fire up your Coleman® RoadTrip® LXE Grill. There are many reasons to love this Coleman LXE grill! The power is fantastic and we can cook a lot of food on the large surface area. Saving time on cooking while camping a must. We want more time to hike, nap, read – you know what we’re talking about! We recommend this grill over others because it’s collapsible. As camping junkies, we know storing your gear takes a LOT of space. Coleman has thought of everything with this portable portable LXE grill!
The collapsible stand and wheels make moving this grill as easy as flipping a burger. Once you’re at your grill site, 285 sq. in. of porcelain-coated, cast iron grills are waiting for anything you can throw at them. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. And get ready for some serious heat, because this baby blasts out 20,000 BTUs of of grilling power. If you’re looking for more meal options, the Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops let you change out one of the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). With the dual sliding side tables, cooking with this grill is just as convenient as travelling with it. When it’s time to head home simply fold this grill up, and it will store nicely out of the way until you head out to your next summer cookout.
Coleman Roadtrip LXE Propane Grill Details:
- GRILLING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 8 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: With improved burner technology for more precise temperature control
- LARGE GRILLING AREA: 285 sq. in.
- EASY SETUP: Sturdy quick-fold legs and 2 wheels
- THERMOMETER: Integrated design for accurate temperature monitoring
Price history and price alert
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
|Price history for Coleman Gas Grill | Portable Propane Grill | RoadTrip 225 Standup Grill, Red|
Roadtrip LXE Propane Grill for camping is easy to use. We love everything about this grill - size, power, portability!
- Quality - Heavy grates
- Ease of Use - Quick fold legs and wheels make for easy movement
- Price - a bit on the high side for a grill, but justified by the ease of making compact for storage
- Latch for storing seems flimsy to some.