The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 2 Person Tent is an ultralight backpacking tent with sleeping room for 2. The high volume creates more living space plus there are 2 doors as well as 2 vestibules. New for this year is the awning-style vestibules, which can be propped up with your trekking poles (or accessory tent poles, both sold separately) to create a bit of shade to kick back under. Plus the new TipLock Tent Buckle makes setup easier and faster, even when you’re pitching it solo. Pack up, it’s time for a trail adventure.
FEATURES OF THE BIG AGNES COPPER SPUR HV UL 2 PERSON TENT
- Copper spur HV UL series is designed with high volume pole architecture and proprietary nylon rip-stop for maximum usable space and strength without adding weight
- High-volume angle hub (UL2), 4-way high-volume hub design increases strength and useable interior volume
- UL2 Feature two doors and two vestibules with double-zip vestibule doors with the option to be set up as an awning
- Storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Vestibule awnings can be set up with trekking poles or using the included extra guide lines
- Dual-zipper doors are smooth-closing and allow for easy entry and exit, use only one zipper for quick, reach-through access
- Quick stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Proprietary ultralight nylon double ripstop, mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight
- 3D Bin pocket utilizes dead space above feet for ample storage space
- Oversized ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pocket enable clean earbud cord-routing from phones or other devices
- One fly vent for increased air flow and reduced condensation
- Low vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Proprietary tent corner construction
- Unique tiplok tent buckle streamlines tent set up by combining three functions: Secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Piece features keyed hole so pole tip locks securely into place during setup, and hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing forces between the tent body, rainfly, and ground stake
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guide lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guide lines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy-grip zipper pulls
Price history and price alert
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
|Price history for Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL1 Tent - Used|
The best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking tents, the Copper Spur HV UL series just got better with new features inside and out!
- Price - $500 +- but worth it!
- Quality - tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle make this ultralight strong!
- Ease of Use - it's a pleasure to set this tent up!
- Zipper parts may be hard to replace.