Stop compromising between comfort and weight. Redesigned and lighter than ever, the best-selling 3-season Hubba Hubba is one of the most livable backpacking tents available.
FEATURES OF THE MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2-Person Tent
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is 2 lbs. 14 oz (1.30 kg).
- Maximum Space: True rectangular floorplan and exceptional headroom (40 in/1.01 m); two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Waterproof: DuraShield™ fabric coating and taped seams keep the elements outside where they belong.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
- Full-Featured Rainfly: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters and kickstand vents for extra ventilation.
- Tech-Friendly Pockets: Cable ports on all pockets for easy cord management.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system and symmetrical design make setup super quick; ultra-compact stuff sack.
- Stargazing Mesh: Leave the fly off and watch the stars through the top mesh window.
- Durable Details: Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets for extra strength.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
Price history and price alert
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Tent with light diffusing pockets in the ceiling, improved vestibule, with zipper along the side - not down the middle
- Price - $330
- Quality - poles may not withstand years of use
- Ease of Use - spacious and easy to set up
- Rainfly may leak after some use.