Core Tarp Details:
- FINISHED SIZE: Core Tarps sizing for the tarps are finished size which means when you choose your size you get the full size tarps and it’s not short a few inches from both sides like other companies.
- 100% VIRGIN POLYETHYLENE: Most tarps are made with recycled or mixed materials. Core Tarps, on the other hand, uses pure, virgin, non-recycled polyethylene, that’s why our multipurpose tarp is super durable and won’t tear, rip or rot. Core Tarps heavy duty poly tarp is built to last. PLEASE NOTE! THERE MIGHT BE A SLIGHT DIFFERENCE TO THE THICKNESS OF THE TARP.
- STRONG GROMMETS & REINFORCED EDGES: The protective tarp has a 16 x 16 weave count, reinforced edges and metal grommets every 18 inches. The tear-resistant material is super durable while the metal grommets allow you to tie down the tarpaulin cover easily, using bungee cords or a strong rope.
- CONVENIENT MULTIPURPOSE DESIGN: You can use this plastic tarp sheet to cover many different kinds of objects, like roofs, boats, pools, outdoor furniture, or you can use it to make canopy tents, go camping, cover the floors when you paint, and much more.
- UV RESISTANT, WATERPROOF AND WEATHERPROOF: You can use the ultra-thick tarp throughout the entire year, whether it’s windy, raining, snowing or raining. The premium poly tarp is weatherproof, waterproof and UV resistant and it will protect any object from all extreme weather conditions.
Price history and price alert
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Waterproof, UV Resistant, Rip and Tear Proof, Poly Tarpaulin with Reinforced Edges for Camping
- Price - Around $30 (depending on size)
- Features - Reinforced metal grommets, waterproof
- Quality - Good quality tarp
- Complaints of tarp becoming brittle if left in southern climate sun for months.